Tuesday 10 April 2007

FLARE NECESSITIES !

Selena ( of Goldie Locks ) has been bugging me to get a blog forever, so here goes. I have never blogged in my life, so just bear with me while I familiarise myself with it all.




First off I will start by posting my latest release


FLARE NECESSITIES



A corduroy pants set with flexi prim flares and shirts with matching flexi prim sleeves for 195L.



Available in an assortment of 40 colours/styles.
They are a little bit hip, little bit 70s, little
bit retro, little bit of whatever !





I have even created a *goth* line, for those who enjoy the darker things in life !







In store, alongside each colour available, is an optional add on that can be purchased for 50L. At the moment , each colour has at least one extra add on and I will be adding more in the next few weeks to come.



A good friend, collaborated with me on the making of these and we are both pleased with the outcome and hope you will be too.


All hair worn in my ads can be found at Goldie Locks, opposite my store.


I can be found on Nantli Xolal , alongside Goldie Locks and Daeskins.



Simplicity, Goldie Locks and Daeskins (213, 125, 22)